1st July 2010, 05:01 PM
shivanipadukone

What are the job prospects after a global public health MS course in US? Best colleges for this course?

I have completed my BDS in 2001 since then i have been practicing. but now i want to shift my profession to public health or clinical research . i am planning to give my GRE n TOFEL by dec n join a course by next feb in USA. i want to know the job prospects after a global public health MS course in us n also want to know the best coll which gives this course .

Related Questions:
  1. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  2. List of the colleges offering Masters in Public Health? What are the job opportunities?
  3. Are Physiotherapy students eligible for MPH(Masters in Public Health)? Job prospects after course completion?
  4. Are physiotherapy students eligible for MPH(Masters in Public Health)? What are the job prospects after course completion?
  5. What are the job prospects after doing masters in Canada? I am a BDS graduate
  6. Detailed information and scope of MPH program?
  7. Whether Distance Master's in Public Health course of Global Open University is affiliated to UGC-MHRD-DEC?
  8. Colleges offering masters in Health Sciences or Masters in Public Health? Are the colleges in Bangalore?
  9. List of colleges to pursue government funded masters in public health? -- [New]
  10. Master in Public Health course offered by Global Open University is UGC, MHRD and DEC approved or not?
  11. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the job prospect in USA in health care management?
  13. Whether Distance Master's Degree in Public Health of Global Open University is UGC MHRD DEC approved?
  14. Can I study MS in Public Health if completed B.Pharma? List of colleges in India?
  15. How to do masters in Public Health?
  16. Is there any entrance exam for master in Public Health? List of the top colleges for master in Public Health in india
  17. Colleges which offer masters in health sciences or masters in public health?
  18. List of colleges offering Master of Public Health in India? Scope of this Master Degree?
9th June 2011, 01:07 AM
Amit jaiswal02
Member+

Default Re: What are the job prospects after a global public health MS course in US? Best colleges for this course?

hi
Top ten schools of public health in the US are:
Johns Hopkins University, University of North Carolina, Harvard University, University of Michigan, Columbia University, Emory University, University of Washington, University of California-Berkeley, University of Minnesota, and University of California-LA
best of luck.
23rd September 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job prospects after a global public health MS course in US? Best colleges for this course?

IAM A PSYCHOLOGY GRADUATE AND A PG DIPLOMA IN DEVELOPMENT COMMUNICATIONS...I WANT TO PURSUE AN MA IN EITHER PUBLIC HEALTH OR SOCIAL WORK ..WHICH ONE IS THE BETTER AND WHICH UNIVERSITIES ARE EXCELLING IN THIS COUSES N HOW SHOULD I APPLY FOR..PLZ INFORM ME URGENTLY
THANKS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?