12th September 2017, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs I can apply after completion of ITI course? How much salary I can expect?

My present age 25 years. What are the jobs I can apply for after completion of ITI course? How much salary can I expect? Can you please let me know the details about the government jobs which I can apply now? Awaiting for your answers.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary I can expect after completion of B.Tech, M.Tech and Ph.D in Genetic engineering?
  2. Is it possible to get a starting salary of 25000/- after B.Tech ECE in Core oriented jobs?
  3. How can I earn money after completion of BCA course? What type of jobs I can apply for to get more salary?
  4. How much salary can i expect after B.Sc. in Hotel Management?
  5. How much salary we can expect to get after completion of Ph.D in Psychology in Kerala?
  6. What kind of job is offered after completion of MBA in Marketing or Finance? What is the salary to expect?
  7. Job opportunities with starting salary for ITI(Electrician)?
  8. What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of ITI and 12th standard with 64 percentage marks?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completion of ITI COPA? What type of jobs I can get? -- [New]
  10. Can I get a job in foreign after completion of M.Pharm in India? What salary to expect?
  11. Future in government sector after doing ITI in Fitter or Mechanical stream? Jobs, types of industries and salary package?
  12. How much salary can I expect after passing 10th in Shipping?
  13. Can I get a government job in MSEB or Railway section after ITI?
  14. Is there any job available for me in Automobile production company after completion of ITI diploma?
  15. How much salary should I expect after completion of 4 years course in NTTF Technical Training Foundation?
  16. How much salary can i earn after studying B.Pharmacy?
  17. How much salary can I expect after completion of BBA and MBA courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What will my salary be after completion of MCA and M.Tech in India?
12th September 2017, 08:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs I can apply after completion of ITI course? How much salary I can expect?

F you have not mention the field in which you have completed your ITI course but yes you can easily get government job after completion of your ITI and for that you have to appear in the exam. First thing, I would suggest you that, you need to clear IIT exam with good percentage marks as well as knowledge of the subject because if you will have good enough knowledge about your subject in government exams and interviews will be easy for you that is why study well and try to get knowledge from in depth of the subject.
As you have not mentioned the field so how I can tell you the exam related to that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?