12th September 2017, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification of paramedical diploma course? Scope of getting jobs in future?

What is the qualification of para medical diploma course? The scope of getting jobs in future? Can you please give me the right suggestions and details for my questions in order to proceed further? It will be of great help if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

12th September 2017, 08:48 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the qualification of paramedical diploma course? Scope of getting jobs in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the qualification of para medical diploma course? The scope of getting jobs in future? Can you please give me the right suggestions and details for my questions in order to proceed further? It will be of great help if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Minimum qualification required to apply for paramedical diploma course is Xth from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks. Here below are details regarding paramedical diploma courses:-

List of Paramedical Diploma Courses:-

1). Diploma in Medical record technology.

2). Diploma in Medical imaging technology.

3). Diploma in radiography.

4). Diploma in X- Ray technology.

5). Diploma in medical lab technology.

6). Diploma in Dialysis technology.

7). Diploma in Operation theater technology.

8). Diploma in Occupational therapy.

9). Diploma in Physiotherapy.

10). Diploma in Nursing care assistant.

11). Diploma in Rural Health care.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for above mentioned is Xth from government recognized board.

>> Duration of paramedical courses is from 1 year to 3 years.

Job Scopes after Diploma in Paramedical Sciences:-

:- In Private as well as public hospitals.

:- In Clinics.

:- Community health services.

:- Medical colleges.

:- Nursing Homes.

:- Pharma companies.

:- Research labs.

:- Military health services.
12th September 2017, 09:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification of paramedical diploma course? Scope of getting jobs in future?

To join paramedical course, one must have completed 12th standard with medical stream from recognised board with minimum 50% marks and has to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the particular Institute or State University. There is very good scope if you will complete your degree in paramedical course. So you must try to crack the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?