15th July 2012, 04:50 PM
pihu chawla

How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?

Hello sir, I am student of B.Sc. biotechnology. I want to do MBA in biotechnology. Tell me the details about the procedure for admission, entrance exam, and good collages or universities for MBA in biotechnology.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  2. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  3. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  4. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  5. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  7. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  8. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  10. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  11. What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology?
  12. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  13. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  14. M.Sc(Biotechnology) or MBA: Better choice after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  15. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  16. How to get admission into Biotechnology? What is the percentage criteria for admission into BSc Biotechnology?
  17. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  18. Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology?
23rd August 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?

I'm done my B.Sc.(biotechnology)70%. I'm not interested in M.Sc. so please tell I'm do something in my career,and what jobs i have to apply after b.sc.and please information to all short team courses in Indore city.
9th November 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?

sir i have to complete bsc biotechnology now i want to apply mba in biotechnology plz tel me about fee structure and syllabus
23rd February 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

which professional course i choose after b

c biotechnology?
10th June 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

it is better to do MSC biotechnology or MBA biotechnology after completing BSC biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?