23rd October 2011, 12:27 AM
rajeev37093

What are the jobs related to Agrometeorology? I am pursuing Ph.D in the same discipline

Respected Sir,
Subject: Jobs related to Agrometeorology

I rajeev ranjan, completed my masters degree in Agrometeorology and persuing Ph.D in same discipline. So, I kindly request you to please sand me details of jobs related to my discilpine.
Thanking You

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get a job after completing B.Ed course? Where can I get the form related to teaching jobs?
  2. Which topic would be good take which is related to human resource management in Ph.D? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to do Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Zoology from Ranchi University?
  4. Is it possible to do any part time jobs besides pursuing B.Tech in IT?
  5. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  6. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics?
  7. Institutions in Delhi providing PhD in Molecular Biology or disciplines related to Zoology?
  8. Are there any government jobs for biotechnology engineers? Which are the companies related to it?
  9. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  10. How may I get a government job related to my stream? I am pursuing B.Tech(final year, IT stream) with 75% aggregate marks. Is there any job related to my stream available in public sector banks? How may I get details for the same?
  11. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  12. What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D entrance exam in Shivaji University?
  13. Do I need to crack NET for pursuing PhD at JNU and DU? Eligibility to apply?
  14. Specializations related to Pollution available to study in PhD?
  15. How many jobs are there in B.Com in IT field?
  16. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  17. Sports related jobs in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the opportunities related to power electronics? I am pursuing M.Tech under power electronics
5th March 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs related to Agrometeorology? I am pursuing Ph.D in the same discipline

I am baldev sori, complited to my M.Sc. Agrometeorology degree. So kindly requst you to send my job diteal. thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?