14th November 2010, 09:09 PM
ishacute05

PSU jobs and Bio-tech related jobs after B.Tech(Biotechnology)

Hi,
I am doing B.Tech final year in Biotechnology from central government institute. Please tell me any job , which is related to biology, chemistry, energy, hydrocarbons, environmental etc.
I am interested to do job in PSUs. Do you know any other company by which salary package of 5-6 lakhs are offered? If yes, then do let me know.

17th November 2010, 06:03 PM
ishacute05

Default b.tech jobs in psu??

anybody know about Hindustan lifecare limited that where i can eligible for this jobs after b.tech (biotech)???? how much pakage ????
23rd November 2010, 04:20 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: PSU jobs and Bio-tech related jobs after B.Tech(Biotechnology)

HELLO,if you wish to getting good job & nice package via B.Tech. in biotechnology then it would help you.but if you complete your M.Tech. in biotechnology there will be more opportunities & awsome packages for you.remember today biotech companies prefer those candidates have good work experience & completed their internship programmes.so try to get trained from an biotech company i.e. trainings & experience requires alot in this sector.although you can get good jobs in R&D department of the biotech companies after completing your B.Tech. in biotechnology.
21st June 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i get PSUs job after m.tech chemical engg. with b.tech in biotechnology?
7th November 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

can i get psu job after M.Sc biotech?
23rd November 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MSc biotechnology.. can i get psu job ? Is there any vacancy.. do let me know.
23rd August 2014, 11:52 AM
Awanish Nishad

yeah well Mr. Nice question you have asked.. do you know about IOCL and BPCL they are the PSU based industries.they are currently decided to work on ethanol production through microorganism.if you have knowledge about ethanol production,fermentation then You can achieve.and according to salary point of view they pay a dream package to employee.
14th May 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i will be eligible for psu if i am from other stream and i had given gate through that paper which psu is demanding. For e.x, if i am b.e in biotechnology and i try to go for paper in gate through chemical engineering...will i eliglible for psu which give requirement to chemical engineers
24th June 2016, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do job in psu companies after my because in biotechnology???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?