5th July 2011, 09:23 AM
deepali.awari

What kind of government job can I get after completing B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering and then MBA in HR?

i have complted b.tech in agril.engg. and then mba in hr. so which kind of govt job i can get with this qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. How to work in Agricultural government job after completing MSc Biotech?
  2. Is ICAR necessary for agricultural engineering to get government jobs? -- [New]
  3. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech to get Government Job with the problem of Colour Blindness?
  4. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. What kind of jobs we will get after completing B.Sc Agriculture from Annamalai University?
  6. What should I do between M.Tech and MBA? I am pursuing Agricultural Engineering from Pantnagar Agricultural University
  7. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  8. What is better between MBA and B.Tech for B.Sc(IT) student? Can I get job after completing MBA?
  9. Which to choose between MBA or Government Job?
  10. What kind of government jobs are there after completing MBA HR?
  11. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of job can I get in ISRO after completing B.E in electrical engineering
  13. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  14. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. What are the opportunities in USA after completing B.Tech in agricultural engineering?
  16. What kind of job can I get after completing MBA(IT)? How much salary is offered to the fresher?
  17. Opportunities available in USA after completing B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering?
  18. Can I study MBA in Finance after completing B.A.F. course? What kind of job I will get after B.A.F. and MBA(Finance) courses?
7th October 2011, 08:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of government job can I get after completing B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering and then MBA in HR?

You have high job opportunities since you have completed your post graduation after the B.tech. You can attend the various exams which are conducted by the UPSC/SSC in various departments for different posts. You can also apply for the PSU exams where in different government organizations call the candidates on the basis of the vacancies that come up. You can apply for jobs for the post of Management Trainees, PO, clerk etc in various nationalized banks also. Since a post graduate you can also opt for lecture positions in government universities or colleges through NET/SET.
22nd June 2014, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of government job can I get after completing B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering and then MBA in HR?

I had completed deploma in agicultural engineer B.Tech. So, what kind of job i can get?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?