16th October 2011, 08:25 AM
suresh4944

What kind of Job roles I can apply in Mechanical Companies being a candidate having done Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in International Business Management?

hi this is suresh,
i have done bachelors in mechanical engineerin and masters in international business management uk, now i am interested to apply for mechanical companies but i am confused about what kinf od job roles can i apply with my qualifications can u please give full information abut kind of opportunities i have .

thank u

suresh

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do masters in international business management?
  2. How can I apply for jobs in India after completing masters in automobile engineering from UK?
  3. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  4. What are the scholarships I can apply for doing MS in Canada after completion of Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  6. Which subjects to take in 11th and procedure to do MBA or CS?
  7. Unable to get job with 58% in Mechanical engineering -- [New]
  8. How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering
  9. How to start my career being a mechanical student?
  10. How to get admission for doing MS in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. PSU undertaking companies offering job through GATE(Mechanical Engineering)? What kind of posts are available?
  12. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  13. Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?
  14. What kind of job is offered in L&T Infotech for Electrical Engineer?
  15. Job prospects of masters international business in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can i join MBA program in Operations or any other relevant course after completion of BCA?
  17. List of companies to apply for core mechanical engineering jobs? How to prepare for the interview?
  18. Pros and Cons to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student?
16th October 2011, 05:10 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Job roles I can apply in Mechanical Companies being a candidate having done Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in International Business Management?

There are so many Core Companies for ME in engineering level.

There is a very well known national level core company named:Power Industry.

Besides this

1:Hindustan Motors Ltd

2:Hyundai Motors India Ltd

3:TATA Motors

4:Royal Enfield Ltd

5:Addison & Co Ltd

6:Ashok Leyland Ltd, Ennore

7:Axles India Ltd

8:GAIL

9:Sundaram-Clayton Ltd

10:Tractor and Farm Equipment (TAFE)

11:Tube Investments of India Ltd

12:Westas Wind Technology India Pvt Ltd.

13:Bharat Electronics Ltd.(BEL)

14:Jindal Steel

15:Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL)

other than those companies

1:BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

2:ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation)

3:GAIL(Gas Authority India Ltd )

4:HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

5:SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

6:HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited)

7:DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

8:UPPCL(Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited), Lucknow

9:NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation)
16th October 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of Job roles I can apply in Mechanical Companies being a candidate having done Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in International Business Management?

Hi mate thanks for the reply, can u please tell me what kind of job I am eligible to apply for these companies, I want to go in management field because I have done international business management. and I am 27 years old living in Uk on post study work visa, I want to come back to India and search for a proper professional job with in mechanical companies but confused about how To apply, which job, I mean title, I am interested in international business using my mechanical skills as can u please guidance to me what should I do now?
16th October 2011, 09:38 PM
suresh4944

Hi mate thanks for the reply, can u please tell me what kind of job I am eligible to apply for these companies, I want to go in management field because I have done international business management. and I am 27 years old living in Uk on post study work visa, I want to come back to India and search for a proper professional job with in mechanical companies but confused about how To apply, which job, I mean title, I am interested in international business using my mechanical skills as can u please guidance to me what should I do now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?