7th September 2011, 02:43 AM
sonu_2157

What kind of Mathematics Questions asked in RBI Grade B Officer Exam?

what type of mathematics questions are asked in RBI for Grade B Officer?
thanks.

4th October 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of Mathematics Questions asked in RBI Grade B Officer Exam?

howwill i get to know that my appliacation has been received by rbi services board
8th December 2011, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of Mathematics Questions asked in RBI Grade B Officer Exam?

The questions are basically on normal mathemetics upto CBSC standerd. It also has data interpertation
9th December 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for RBI grade B?
7th March 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

now i'm apply to rbi assitance exam so i want the details of how to prepare the examination pls sent to details my mail id [email protected] this is my id
20th April 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

WHAT TYPES OF QUESTIONS CAN ONE EXPECT FROM G. AWARENESS SECTION IN rbi ASSISTANT EXAM
15th April 2015, 04:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonu_2157 View Post
what type of mathematics questions are asked in RBI for Grade B Officer?
thanks.
Below are the attachments of RBI Grade B question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?