3rd December 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Photo is required for AIEEE?

Sir i want know about the photo type required for aieee ?...please tell me the type

Related Questions:
5th December 2011, 07:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Photo is required for AIEEE?

The application for AIEEE can be submitted through online method only. After the process, the candidate should take the print out of the confirmation form. In the printed form, the candidate should fix the passport size photograph. The color of the photo is not specific. However, is preferable to fix black and white photograph.
5th December 2011, 11:45 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i want know about the photo type required for aieee ?...please tell me the type

HI,
Some information regarding photograph require in A.I.E.E.E:-

Firmly affix two recent high contrast passport size preferably black & white
photograph (taken on or after 1.10.2011) with gum/fevicol (not to be pinned or stapled) in the
space provided for it in the Confirmation Page one duly attested by the head of the institution
where the candidate is studying/passed class XII or the Gazatted officer.

good luck!
16th December 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

what type of photograph should i attach in aieee for? should there be date written on it?
16th December 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

what are the necessary details to be printed on the photograph of the aieee form ???
18th December 2011, 04:44 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination, this examination is Conducted by CBSE Every year for those candidates, who are Interested to take admission in B.tech/B.Arch Courses, The Notification of AIEEE 2012 Examination was already Published and online Registration process was already started, The last date of apply for AIEEE Examination is 31/Dec/2011.

If you are Interested then please fill AIEEE Application form Online. You can Only Fill AIEEE Application form Online Only.

But Before Fill the Online application form, Please prepare a Demand Draft in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi drawn in any National Bank payable at Delhi and then Fill Online application form Online and When you Fill application form Completed then take printout of Confirmation page and paste photographs, put left hand thumb impression, sign in the space earmarked for the purpose and write down the Residential Address.

The confirmation application form is to be sent by Registered/Speed Post to CBSE (NOT BY COURIER) to " The Joint Secretary (AIEEE Unit), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extension,Patparganj, Delhi 110 092" along with original Demand Draft for further processing so as to reach latest by 05/Jan/2012 .

You can also pay the fees through Debit/Credit Card, So please choose Option as per your choice. You can Paste Colour Photograph or Black & white Photograph in the Confirmation page as per your Choice, And for More Information check official website :

http://aieee.nic.in
18th December 2011, 04:56 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

After getting the print out of AIEEE confirmation page.You should paste white and Black photograph on confirmation page and then you should write residential Address,press left hand thumb and make signature,then place the application form in a Envelope and send to
The Joint Secretary (AIEEE UNIT)
Central Board of Secondary education
PS 1-2
IP Extension
Institutional Area
Patparganj
Delhi-110092.

And this application should reach the CBSE before 5th Jan 2012,to accept the application form.

And your application from should send only through Speed post/Registration Post only.

See this attachment for more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2012 Information Brochure.pdf(389.4 KB, 63 views)
18th December 2011, 05:08 PM
bishnu_g

the photo should be black and white with your name and date of photograph taken in below photograph
best wishes
18th December 2011, 05:34 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: What kind of Photo is required for AIEEE?

Quote:
What kind of Photo is required for AIEEE?

Hi friend,

You need to paste your recent Black and white photograph on print out of form.

Photograph must also have your name and date on which photograph has been taken on it.

For any other query , please post it here.

Best of luck

regards.
18th December 2011, 05:37 PM
tejesh_09

AIEEE- ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION conducted by CBSC for admission in to various B.Tech and B.Arch. courses in top engineering colleges in India.

As you have asked about kind of requirement of photo in AIEEE, it should be taken on or before 01.10.2011 preferably Black & White two in numbers affixed to the space provided in confirmation page with gum and not by pined or stapled, one photo should be duly attested by head of Institution where the candidate is studying or passed or by a gazetted officer.
18th December 2011, 05:38 PM
tejesh_09

AIEEE- ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION conducted by CBSC for admission in to various B.Tech and B.Arch. courses in top engineering colleges in India.

As you have asked about kind of requirement of photo in AIEEE, it should be taken on or before 01.10.2011 preferably Black & White two in numbers affixed to the space provided in confirmation page with gum and not by pined or stapled, one photo should be duly attested by head of Institution where the candidate is studying or passed or by a gazetted officer.
18th December 2011, 07:20 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What kind of Photo is required for AIEEE?

Hi

AIEEE stands for the All India Engineering Entrance Examination and it is basically conducted by the CBSE ( Central Board of Secondary Education ) to select candidates for the B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch courses in various colleges all across India.

The Notification for the AIEEE 2012 was already out in November and the last date for filling the online application form is on 31-05-2011.

You have to visit the official website of AIEEE, By Clicking Here, then you have register yourself and fill up your form.

Make the demand draft in favor of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi and payable at Delhi and send it through post to the Head office of AIEEE.

==> Now the Photo which is to be attached after you take out the print out, has to be Black and White (preferably wearing dark shaded clothes) and having your Name and Date of Photo written beneath it. It should be of passport size.

Paste that and you need to attest in half way on it.

Send the required documents and proofs to the AIEEE office here :

Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj,
Delhi 110-092

I am also attaching an official brochure of AIEEE 2012.

Hope it helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2012 Information Brochure.pdf(389.4 KB, 50 views)
18th December 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

what should be written below black & white photograph
18th December 2011, 08:33 PM
kamattarun

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1469138]Sir i want know about the photo type required for aieee ?...please tell me the type[/Q

It should be a passport size photo with mentioned the date when you snapped
19th December 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Documents required for offline submission of online derived form for AIEEE. For candidates who have appeared in 10 2 examination.
20th December 2011, 08:15 PM
jeo-rocks

hi dear,
AIEEE exam conduct by CBSE and huge amount of students fill up the form.this is one of the famous exam for B.TECH/B.ARCH.it is held every years in last of april.
candidates passing 12th exam with 50% are applicable.
AIEEE form had started from november and last submitted date is 05-01-2012.

you can fill up the form on its official website www.cbse.nic.in
it is necessary that you reading its instruction carefully and then fill up the form.
aieee specified black and white photo then please you affixed only black and white photo not colored photo. you should required two black and white photo. only one photo is attested by gazetted officer and head of institution.it is passport size photo as specified its size by AIEEE.
and fill up all the required application then submitted all documents specified by cbse at its address.

thanks
21st December 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

the name and date on the photograph should be hand written or printed ...?
24th November 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

which document needed with form while posting?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?