26th May 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

What kind of preparation can I do from 11th for CS?

what prepration can i do from 11th for cs...please tell me what kind is required

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age limit to join haryana civil service?
  2. Age criteria for SCRA Exam? Best books to prepare for SCRA Exam? What kind of preparation is required for SCRA Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to Start Preparation for C.S. After Graduation? What are the various materials and theory Subjects I Should refer?
  4. Which institute provides 1 year preparation program to cover both 11th and 12th syllabus?
  5. What kind of Preparation should be required for CAT Exam?
  6. How can I start preparation for GRE being a 11th Science student? For which subject I should apply? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  7. Is entrance exam preparation required during 11th and 12th standard?
  8. What kind of study material would be required for preparation for GATE in the field of Biotechnology?
  9. What kind of preparation is required for IAS? I am a 11th grade student and want to prepare for Civil Service Examination
  10. Whether Orissa JEE rank list is prepared separately for those candidates who belong to outside state? I have secured 438 rank in Orissa JEE and belong to Bihar
  11. How should I crack AFMC entrance without attending any coaching? I have completed 11th
  12. How should I prepare for KVPY?
  13. What kind of preparation is needed to score in IIT?
  14. Is there any entrance exam to do B.Ed correspondence course from a good university? What kind of preparation is to be done?
  15. What kind of books to be referred or PSU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  16. Is it necessary to take Maths in 12th standard to learn Actuarial Science?
  17. Which kind of books I should refer for making career in psychology? I am studying in 11th(Arts) and interested in criminal psychology
  18. Information for the entrance exam of Law in Kolkata? What kind of preparation is needed?
6th July 2012, 10:00 PM
lavanyaratala

Default Re: What kind of preparation can I do from 11th for CS?

No special preparation is needed for cs. Just study hard and get good marks in IPE. Also during your 12th standard you will have EAMCET exam or any common entrance conducted by your state. So try to study completely as it will be easy for you to write entrance exam. If you get good rank in entrance exam, then you will get cs in good universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?