3rd November 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Plant pathology

Respected sir,
I going to the ASRB net exam, so i requested to you that to send the obgectives type question in my email. [email protected]
Thanking you
Atit maji

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for JRF Plant Science(Plant Pathology)? Which are the colleges in India offering plant pathology course?
  2. Agriculture Entomology, Plant Pathology and Nematology question papers of last 10 years for ARS NET? -- [New]
  3. Last 10 years ICAR exam solved objective questions of plant protection group like Agricultural Entomology Plant Pathology and Nematology -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Previous 10 year Question Papers for ICAR NET Exam in Plant Pathology?
  5. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany, First Year: Microbiology, Plant pathology and Biological Techniques (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What kind of questions are asked in steel plant of diploma mechanical engineering
  7. List of colleges for M.Sc(horticulture) course in andhra pradesh?
  8. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for PO position?
  9. ICAR syllabus for NET exam for Plant Pathology and Plant Physiology?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  11. How to prepare for ICAR NET Exam? Available Study Material for PG in Plant Pathology?
  12. What kind of quantitative questions are asked in IBPS?
  13. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Oral Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Odontology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Previous years papers of ICAR for PG entrance exam for Plant Pathology?
  15. What kind of Technical Questions will be asked in Paper II of FCI Exam?
  16. Last 10 years solved ICAR (NET) papers for Agricultural Entomology Plant Pathology, and Nematology?
  17. How will I get a job after doing MSc Botany, Research(Plant Pathology) in Cruurs, Ph.D VBU(Hazaribad)
  18. What is the best option for me after completion of BSc Agriculture? I am interested in Plant Genetics and Pathology
3rd November 2012, 05:56 PM
b.deepak365

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Plant pathology

Hi dear friend,

Find the below attachment this may help you.

wish you best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Plant Pathology.pdf(5.90 MB, 111 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?