21st March 2013, 09:27 PM
unni girinath

What kinds of questions are asked in SSB?

•What will you do, when you find after boarding the bus that you had forgotten to bring the money purse with you? How will you organize a Picnic?

24th June 2015, 08:03 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kinds of questions are asked in SSB?

SSB stands for the Service Selection Board and it is final stage before the final recruitment in the Defence Services.

To qualify in the SSB. It is not needed to know or collect the list of questions to be asked. On the reporting day you have to go through the Verbal- Non Verbal test after that you have to go through the PPT ( you are shown a picture and you have to write about the image according to your point of view ).

After that you have to face the three officers as Pshycologist, GTO , and the Interviewing Officer.

In these days you have to go with the different type of tasks as the Word Appreciation Test, PPT, Outdoor tasks, Group Discussion, and Interview.

After qualifying all these you have to go through the Medical Test.

Note :-
* Do not try to do and show the quality in the SSB Centre in which you lack as it will give negative impression to your report card.

To get the detail information or get the video of the SSB visit at the www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?