15th January 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the last to apply for the Ph.D entrance exam?

what is the last date for PHD entrance exam...please tell me the date for it

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  2. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  4. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  6. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. For which subject I should apply for PhD course if completed M.Sc(Nursing)? Entrance exam to get admission?
  8. How can I apply for PhD Entrance Test to study PhD in Sociology?
  9. Previous year papers of PhD entrance exam in Kerala?
  10. Do I need to crack NET for pursuing PhD at JNU and DU? Eligibility to apply?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at AIIMS? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  14. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  15. Where can I apply to study Ph.D in Parapsychology? Procedure to apply and tips to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam?
  16. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  17. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
  18. Procedure to apply for Ph.D(History) entrance exam conducted by JNU?
17th January 2012, 08:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last to apply for the Ph.D entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the last date for PHD entrance exam...please tell me the date for it
The entrance exam for admission to the P.hD program is conducted by each universities separately and therefore, it is not possible to provide you an specific date for the same. It would have been easier for us to answer your query, if the name of the university was mentioned in the question. However, the only suggestion I can give you is that, you either check out the official website of university you are willing to pursue P.hD from or re-post your question along with the name of the university to let us help you regarding the same.
If in case you are not yet sure about the university you would choose, do write us back with your academic qualification and we will find you you the best place to pursue the course from along with all necessary information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?