12th December 2014, 09:15 PM
pooja956061

What is the last date for admission in B.A 2nd year from Sol(DU)? How much is the fee?

What is the date of admission in b.a 2nd year from Sol (du) and how much the fees

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after diploma in electrical engineering with 56%? What is the hostel fee?
  2. What's the procedure and last date for admission? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  3. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? How to apply for this?
  4. How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?
  5. Diploma based admission in B Tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission in B.Tech 2nd year under fee waiver scheme after pursuing Diploma under same scheme?
  7. Last date for payment of 2nd installment with late fee at Kurukshetra University?
  8. Can I take admission in 2nd year after passing B.A programme?
  9. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Diploma holder admission in 2nd year through JELET? Date of counselling?
  11. Admission fee for 1st semester, 2nd semester of BBA?
  12. How to take admission in B.A first year correspondence? What is the last date for admission and its fee structure?
  13. How can I get information regarding admission, fee and dates for Polytechnic in Bikaner?
  14. Fee structure for general surgery course? Procedure for admission?
  15. What is the date of admission in 2nd year in B.Com Hons
  16. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
  17. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  18. Last date of admission to B.Ed in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? What is the fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?