11th January 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to apply for All Indian Agriculture entrance for UG?

what is the last date to apply all india agriculture entrance exam for UG ! how do i get the application form for registering me to write the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for BSc in Agriculture and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?
  2. How can I become a AG BSc? How should I join? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for BSc Agriculture? Date of application for the exam? Requirements for applying for the course?
  4. What is the date for BSc agriculture entrance?
  5. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  6. What is the date of MSc entrance exam of Jabalpur College of Agriculture?
  7. Last date to apply for the BSc Agriculture entrance exam?
  8. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  9. What is the last date to apply for BSc Agriculture?
  10. How to apply for Agriculture BSc in AP? Is there any entrance for this course?
  11. Names of books which will help me to get through Ph.D entrance of Indian Institute of Agriculture Research?(Especially Vegetable Science)?
  12. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  13. What is the entrance exam date for Jorhat Agriculture University, Saam? Last date of submission of forms?
  14. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Pre Agriculture test entrance exam date of this year?
  16. What is the last date of submission of the forms for BSc Agriculture?
  17. What is the last date of entrance exam of BSc 1st year Agriculture Palampur University?
  18. What is the date of BSNL agriculture entrance exam in Punjab?
13th February 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date to apply for All Indian Agriculture entrance for UG?

what is the last date of all india agriculture entrance
14th February 2013, 01:49 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date to apply for All Indian Agriculture entrance for UG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the last date to apply all india agriculture entrance exam for UG ! how do i get the application form for registering me to write the entrance exam?

HI!
IMPORTANT DATE FOR ALL INDIAN AGRICULTURE ENTRANCE EXAM:-
Date of Notification:- 26 December 2012
Last Date of Submission o Form :- 15 February 2013
Date of Entrance exam:-20 April 2013 during 10:00 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.

You can apply online and offline.

For Apply online log on to http://icarexam.net/ICAR_Exam/selectLevel.php
9th May 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

When the entrance for bsc.agri is going to be held and what is last date for submission of application form and whether we have to apply on online? If it is so what are the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?