1st November 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of private registration for B.Com in Mahatama Gandhi University?

Respected Sir, I want to know the last date of private registration for B.Com in Mahatama Gandhi University? Please help me to know the last date it would be very helpful.

2nd November 2016, 08:33 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of private registration for B.Com in Mahatama Gandhi University?

Mahatma Gandhi University is an Indian state-related public university. It was established on Gandhi Jayanti, 2 October 1983 in the Kottayam district of Kerala, India.

B.Com. stands for Bachelor of Commerce. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for B.Com course is 45%. As per my knowledge, the tentative last date of private registration for B.Com in Mahatama Gandhi University is second week of August 2017.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Thodupuzha Taluka, Idukki District, Muttom, Kerala 685587
Phone: 0481 273 2500
15th November 2018, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of private registration for B.Com in Mahatama Gandhi University?

Sir, the last date of B.com private registration is not second week of August. It's somewhat in November. Can you please help me with this... So what's the actual Last date of registration??
12th June 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Respect sir icant to register in b com 1st year what ican do for this purpose
29th September 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, when is the last date for bcom private registration?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?