21st April 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission of the entrance form? I am a B.PT graduate and want to seek admission in M.Pt in Indraprastha

Im a B.Pt. graduate & want to seek admission in M.Pt. in Indraprastha University??
What is the last date for submission of Entrance form ??

Related Questions:
  1. How to get MPT entrance exam forms? What is the percentage required in BPT? What is the exam date?
  2. Is there any entrance exam to join the BPT course? What is the date of submission of form?
  3. Universities offering MPT in Neurosciences in Newzealand for BPT graduate? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  4. How can I get admission in any government college for MPT course?
  5. How can I take admission in MPT course through distance education in reputed colleges?
  6. List of colleges with form and fee details which offers MPT in Cardiopulmonary programme in Gujarat?
  7. Options available after BPT except MPT? Procedure fo joining Armed force after BPED?
  8. Date of MPT entrance exam in 2011 at NIRTAR? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is BPT course offered in AIIMS, New Delhi? Course duration and fee structure? Last date of form submission?
  10. Procedure to join MPT after doing BPT with Internship?
  11. MPT entrance exam model papers and procedure to get admission in Nartar University and Delhi University?
  12. Cost of application form and last to apply for Indraprastha University entrance exam for admission in MBA ?
  13. Which are the PG courses apart from MPT?
  14. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure in Pune for MPT programme?
  15. Last date of submission of forms at IP university of BPT and BBA?
  16. MPT colleges in Delhi along with their fee structure? Dates for entrance exam?
  17. Last date of submission of form for Indraprastha University entrance exam for B.Tech? From where to get the form?
  18. How to do MPT in Jamia Millia? I want to prepare for the entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?