28th January 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of 2nd entrance exam for engineering?

What is Date of Second Entrance Exam for Engineering ?,,,please tell me the date for it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of 2nd entrance exam for engineering?
  2. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  3. Date of 2nd Odisha JEE entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Doing MSc Maths 2nd year : Last date to apply for Ph.D entrance exam?
  5. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  6. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges? -- [New]
  7. Entrance exams held of 2nd and 3rd semester?
  8. Date of B.Ed entrance exam? Final date of submission? Entrance exam fee structure?
  9. What is the date of 2nd semester entrance exam?
  10. Details about Indian Engineering entrance exam? How should I prepare for the exam?
  11. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  12. Which exam to give to do masters in Engineering in Gujarat? Date of the entrance exam of M.E?
  13. What is the date of entrance exam of BBSR?
  14. What is the exact date of B.A entrance exam?
  15. What is the entrance exam date of D.Y. Patil Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  16. Entrance exams for admission in engineering course? Date of exam and syllabus?
  17. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam? I am a 2nd year engineering student
  18. University of Pune-B.Tech 2nd Semester-Engineering Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
29th January 2012, 01:53 PM
22prakash

Default Re: What is the date of 2nd entrance exam for engineering?

If you have lost 2nd chance of test donot worry, you can take direct admission, in July to October RGPV university Bhopal give this opportunity you can take any where admission in MP many colleges recruit on direct basis after vacant seat.

Try your luck.......all the best......
21st April 2012, 09:58 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the date of 2nd entrance exam for engineering?

Hi

In India there are a lot of Engineering Entrance exams which are conducted every year.

But in your question you have failed to mention details about which entrance exam you are talking about.

However every year, the first Engineering Entrance is the IIT JEE i.e Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination.

And right after that is the NDA.

After which there is the AIEEE which I consider as the 2nd Engineering Entrance for you.

This exam will be conducted tomorrow i.e 22-04-2012.

You may apply for this next year, if you have not applied this year.

AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Examination.

To know more about this, Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?