13th December 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission of form in Sikkim Manipal University? How much to pay for the course of MBA?

Firstly,i just want to confirm what is the last date of form submittion in sikkim manipal university? Secondly, how much i have to pay for the courses of MBA?And Third question is can i submit my fee in installment?

Regards
Gulshan

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  2. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I download Sikkim Manipal PMT online application form? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  4. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  5. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  6. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  7. Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation
  8. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  9. Are candidates having MBA degree from Sikkim Manipal university eligible for NET?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA into Sikkim Manipal University
  11. Admission procedure to study Distance PhD for MBA 4th semester student of Sikkim Manipal University? -- [New]
  12. How to do MBA through Sikkim Manipal University after doing B.Com
  13. Is there any value of pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  14. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
  16. How to take admission for LLB after finishing 2 years MBA course from Sikkim Manipal University
  17. How may I do internship in Patna? I'm pursuing MBA from manipal university, Sikkim
  18. Which institute is better for me between ICFAI institute and Sikkim Manipal University for studying MBA?
9th January 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of submission of form in Sikkim Manipal University? How much to pay for the course of MBA?

what is the last date of form filling from sikim manipal university
7th October 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of submission of form in Sikkim Manipal University? How much to pay for the course of MBA?

how much to pay for m.b.a?
2nd March 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i have done M.A,B.Ed.Now i want to do MBA.I want to go Italy i n this year.Is there online classes available.Is it beneficial for me in Italy?Tell about fees structure and process to take admission .Thank you
4th May 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission in mba through sikkim manipal university
26th May 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have done my b.com from MSU vadodara. Now i want to do Mba from SMU. I want to know fee structure and classes in vadodara. And is it transferable
26th May 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have done my b.com from MSU vadodara. Now i want to do Mba from SMU. I want to know fee structure and classes in vadodara. And is it transferable
30th May 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission of form in Sikkim Manipal University? How much to pay for the course of MBA?
21st June 2013, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

sir i have complete my M.A with EDUCATION SUBJECT from CCS university n now i want to do MBA from SMU so pleze tell me the fee structure n ur helpline number so i can contact to you directaly...
5th August 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi !
I was complited my b.com i want to know when is the last date for admission for distance mba & its fees?
15th August 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Re: What is the last date of
submission of form in Sikkim
Manipal University? How much
to pay for the course of MBA?
7th November 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

29th January 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Total fees of mba course
2nd February 2014, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

i am ba when take admishion
M
4th February 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for admission of mab in logistics with distance learning course and what is the fees for this course ?..
3rd May 2014, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much to pay for m.b.a?
i am medical graduate(BHMS),want mba in hospital management or rural management,what is the fee structure?
17th June 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of admission of form in Sikkim manipal university?
How much to pay for the course of MBA ?
12th August 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

sir,I have done b.sc from agra college.Now i want to do mba.
What is the procedure to take addimision in mba throught smu.
11th December 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I have passed B Sc from gauhati university. Now I want to do MBA . What is the procedure to take admission in MBA in smu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?