27th August 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

What is M.E part time course fee structure?

fees detail in me part time course @course offerd in part time

Related Questions:
  1. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?
  2. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  4. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  5. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  6. What is M.E part time course fee structure?
  7. How to opt for M.E in part time or correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the date to get the forms for part time MCA? What is the fee structure?
  9. What is the procedure to do part time M.Phil? How much is the fee structure? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for part time M.E. having completed my M.Sc in IT?
  11. Fee structure for part time courses of ICRI Delhi?
  12. Part time Psychology course classes in Bangalore? course details and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. Which are the best part time B.E colleges? Fee structure for the same?
  15. Information regarding Ph.D in Computer Science course in part time? Fee structure for this course?
  16. Fee structure of Part Time Courses of ICRI Delhi?
  17. What will be the fee structure to join Ph.D in Management in Part time from any University?
  18. Date of part time and full time MCA entrance exam from Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
11th July 2013, 01:14 PM
nim@1990

Default Re: What is M.E part time course fee structure?

Dear student,

Fee Structure for M.E

S. No. Fee Details Part Time
M.E Part Time
1 Admission Fee
(Payable at the time of admission) Rs. 2000

2 Registration Fee
(Payable at the time of admission) Rs. 1000

3 Library Fees (Per Annum) Rs. 2000

4 Refundable Deposit (Payable at the time of admission) Rs. 2000

5 Payable Every Semester Rs. 20000

Total Rs. 27000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?