4th July 2011, 09:22 AM
seena79

What are the Master Degree Courses available through Distance Education after completion of B.Sc. in Zoology?

After the completion of B.Sc in Zoology, what are the Master Degree courses available through Distance education.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the master degree courses B.sc in zoology?
  2. Is joining M.Sc. zoology through distance education beneficial in terms of job prospective? I have done B.Sc in zoology
  3. How to do MSc Zoology course after completing BSc Zoology through distance education?
  4. Which Masters course can I apply for after completion of B.Sc with 48% in Botany and Zoology?
  5. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  6. Can I do B.Ed from Jodhpur National University and M.Phil from IGNOU?
  7. How to join M.Sc in Zoology through Distance Education having completed B.Sc in Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is the best master degree courses other than M.Sc in Zoology for a B.Sc Zoology holder? Is M.Sc Molecular Biology, Genetic Engineering and MS.c Biochemistry have good scope? -- [New]
  9. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  10. Possibility to pursue PhD for 31 years old Arts graduate?
  11. How can I get government jobs after completion of B.Sc in zoology?
  12. What are the options I have after completion of graduation in Zoology?
  13. Which courses can I join through distance after completing BSc chemistry degree?
  14. Is it beneficial to do MSc Zoology Hons through distance education? Is there any other equivalent course?
  15. Master degree courses from Abroad through distance education?
  16. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  17. Which is best masters degree to do after completion of M.Sc in Zoology?
  18. After completion of degree from KSOU can I opt for a government job as well as master degree?
20th July 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the Master Degree Courses available through Distance Education after completion of B.Sc. in Zoology?

do you have M.Sc. in zoology through distance education in Mumbai
5th August 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the Master Degree Courses available through Distance Education after completion of B.Sc. in Zoology?

This is a query regarding the Human Development Course(psychology, food& nutrition, home science, sociology etc.). Can u just provide me with the below information.
Does your university give distance education?
What is the course fee?
What are the papers under Human Development?
Can I get the contact details?
Do you provide Master in Human Development?

I will be grateful if you kindly provide me with the information.
Thank You.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?