4th September 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for Law Education?

BCI vide clause 28 of schedule III of its 2008 rules has fixed the maximum age limit of 20 for admission into 5 year LLB course and 20 years for 3-years LLB course. Andhra Pradesh High Court has called this stipulation illegal and therefore null and void. Now what is the position of this clause and the question whether the age bar stands or not?

30th April 2014, 02:29 PM
BHAWANI SHINES

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit for Law Education?

Law is a professional course and provides opportunity not only in the court but also in the corporate world.
Today, many companies hire lawyer and are giving monthly salary for handling legal works of that companies.
One who get experience in law suppose of 6-8 years can also become judge of high court.

Major Courses :- 1. B.A. LLB
2. LLB
3. LLM

Eligibility Criteria

For B.A. LLB Course – One must have to pass out class 12th in any discipline from
recognized university board.
qualify entrance exam conducted at national level.

Many universities/colleges have their own rules and regulations and conduct their own exams for taking admission in this course.

For LLB Course – Candidate must be completed graduation in any discipline
qualify entrance exam to get admission in Indian universities.

For LLM Course – For this course you should have to complete LLB degree from any
recognized university.

age limit :- must have attained 20 yrs & below 30yrs

23rd April 2015, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I am 56 years old, and have done B Com Part I (Delhi University-corresp.) in 1977-78, after doing HSSC, Bhopal Board. want to do Law. what should i do.

7th June 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I am 40 years old l have don BA degree in acharya Nagarjuna university in 1996 I want to do law how can I do it

8th June 2016, 11:30 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

The HC was informed that Bar council of India which is regulating body for legal education and profession, had earlier prescribed the maximum age limit of 20 years for admission to five year integrated bachelor of Law degree progarmmes through its legal education rules, 2008.

5th September 2022, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I am 41 years old. I want to do LLB course. Am i eligible?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?