6th August 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

What is meant by "district transfer"? I've quallified for ex-servicemen quota for B.Ed and couldn't get seat in science

i qualify for ex-serviceman quota for BEd and someone who has less marks than me has got seat for science in the college i wanted. and against allotted methode, it is written 'district transfer' what does it mean? can you kindly guide me?

30th May 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is meant by "district transfer"? I've quallified for ex-servicemen quota for B.Ed and couldn't get seat in science

Sir,
Actually my brother's son secured 93.23% and he is having Ex-servicemen reservation,but his father's service record enrolled at chittoor,A.P.The dependent is the native of tamilnadu since 10 years he is resident of tamilnadu.Please suggest us weather he is eligible for that quota or else.
11th January 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is meant by "district transfer"? I've quallified for ex-servicemen quota for B.Ed and couldn't get seat in science

Sir, iam serving in india army since 16 year .i apply to Bed exam to cuurent year and i complet in degree bcom ( comp) distance Education and my age is 35year old
Please to good suggstion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?