31st May 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age band to be eligible for Diploma courses in Pharmacy?

I have completed my 12th board exam with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 55%. I'm 16 years old now. Am I eligible to take admission in any college for pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy?

1st June 2018, 05:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum age band to be eligible for Diploma courses in Pharmacy?

As per the eligibility criteria the minimum age required to join Diploma in Pharmacy course is 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission.
The upper age limit is 25 years whereas relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved students.
1st June 2018, 11:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum age band to be eligible for Diploma courses in Pharmacy?

D.Pharma. or Diploma in Pharmacy is an undergraduate Diploma Course in the medical field of Pharmacy. The duration of this course is two years. Candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream with Physics, Chemistry from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class to join D.Pharma 50%. As per my knowledge, there is no limit of age to get education of any level. Hence one can pursue diploma in pharmacy at any age.
2nd June 2018, 10:15 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you want o pursue diploma in Pharmacy then you can go for this as because there is no any particular age criteria set by the government or any institution. That is why, you are eligible to pursue any diploma course and from any of the university.
You have both options and it is either distance mode or regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?