24th July 2019, 05:38 PM
jackrosh

What is the minimum education criteria to apply for GATE examination?

I've done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Government Polytechnic Diploma College and BE from distance learning from EIMS, New Delhi. Can I apply for GATE? When and how should I apply? When would be the next exam conducted? What is the last date to submit our GATE application form?

2nd October 2019, 09:36 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum education criteria to apply for GATE examination?

Since, distance learning offered by IGNOU is approved by AICTE.

As you have also completed distance learning from another institute of Delhi, so your degree will be considered valid and you can apply for GATE exam.

Upcoming GATE exam will be conducted on February 1,2,8 and 9 in 2020.

Last date to submit GATE application form without late fee: September 28, 2019

Last date to submit GATE application form with late fee: October 5, 2019
30th June 2023, 06:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum education criteria to apply for GATE examination?

Candidates passed bachelor degree in engineering/ technology or have Master degree in science are eligible to apply for the GATE.

GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is conducted by IISc/IITs for admission in M.Tech/Ph.D or recruitment in PSUs.

For detail information go through the official notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?