18th April 2017, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage that one should obtain to get scholarship to study Abroad?

I want to study abroad after my 10th. So, tell me what is the minimum percentage that one should obtained and what is the eligibility for scholarship to study in abroad and what exam should i pass to get a scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in B.E. to study M.E. with scholarship in Abroad?
  2. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  3. What is the procedure to study abroad on scholarship?
  4. How can i join a Nursing school in abroad alongwith scholarship?
  5. Is that any scholarship for study MBBS or any medical UG course in abroad?
  6. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  7. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  8. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  9. Is there any chance to study BS in Abroad with scholarship for an ST student?
  10. Is there any scholarship to study Abroad for Matriculation topper?
  11. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  12. How much percentage is required to get TOEFL scholarship?
  13. How can I study abroad with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to study B.Sc in abroad without having enough money? Exams needed to be written to get scholarship to study abroad?
  15. How to take scholarship exam for doing abroad study? What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the scholarship exams?
  16. Which all exams I can apply to study abroad in technology sector with scholarship?
  17. How to study for free in abroad? Which scholarship exam should I write for free study in abroad?
  18. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to study MS Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?