7th February 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to study abroad on scholarship?

Sir, for doing masters in zoology in abroad, what are the conditions to be applicable on the candidate. Also, please tell me the abroad colleges that offers scholarship and how can we get that? In all, guide me to the whole steps that are needed for getting admission to study in abroad on scholarship basis or in cheap cost?

10th February 2017, 02:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to study abroad on scholarship?

To pursue your higher studies in Master's in Zoology in Abroad on scholarship, you should have passed your Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university and you should have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You need to have good GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score and you should have more than 70% aggregate marks in your Graduation to get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?