23rd October 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to be eligible for getting a seat in Polytechnical college?

What is the minimum percentage required to get be eligible for getting the seat in Polytechnical college? Can you please provide me with the complete details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thank you!

24th October 2017, 08:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to be eligible for getting a seat in Polytechnical college?

No specific percentage criteria in 10th standard is required to get a seat for pursuing Polytechnic course. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Polytechnic course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. Admissions in Polytechnic course are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective state technical board of education.
24th October 2017, 08:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to be eligible for getting a seat in Polytechnical college?

Minimum percentage for getting a seat in Polytechnic College:-

Eligibility criteria of Polytechnic:-

The candidate should have pass the10th class.

Candidate should pass the 10th class minimum 50% of marks.

Candidate required the Mathematics Science and English subjects compulsory in the 10th class.
24th October 2017, 10:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to get admission in Polytechnic College:

The candidate must have completed 10th standard from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks and 5% relaxation is given to reserved category students.

Minimum age should not be less than 15 years and maximum should not exceed 25 years.

Candidate has to appear in the entrance exam that is known as Polytechnic Entrance Exam. If you will able to qualify the entrance exam and you will get higher rank then you will get admission in Government Polytechnic College otherwise you will get admission in private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?