20th November 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to give the entrance of BBA?

i have given 12 th exam jkbose.and now i am waiting for results.please tell me 1).what is the minimum percentage to give entrance of bba(minimum merit %age).
2).when and where i have to give entrance exam in j&k.
3).In which college or university i have to join for BBA for 3 years.

please reply on "[email protected]"

21st November 2012, 11:50 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to give the entrance of BBA?

HI.

BBA COURSE ELIGIBILITY;-

>> A candidate who have completed their 12th with minimum 50% from Recognized board are eligible for BBA direct after 12th....

>> Age of Candidate should be 18-28 years....

>> So, you can join BBA without applying for B.com.

All the Best

With Regards...

BABLU
31st May 2013, 09:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to give the entrance of BBA?

Admission to BBA is usually done on the basis of 12th class marks. Certain Universities carry out entrance exams for the purpose. Delhi University is such an example. Govt Degree College Srinagar, IMS, J & K, are some of the BBA colleges in J & K. Islamia college of science and technology, University of Jammu, etc also offer the course.
16th June 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

tell me about those colleges which gives admission on the besis of 12th marks.
reply me on [email protected].
21st February 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I am giving 12th papers and wish to go on for Bcom. What are the minimum marks required for this? Or what else can I study except Bcom to do.
25th May 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of class 12th and i want to do bba after 12th what is minimum percantage reqiure to take admission in du.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?