26th July 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification to join Airport Management? Which are the colleges in Kerala offering this course? What is the duration of the course?

what is the minimum qualification for joining
airport management? Which colleges in kerala
offer this course and how much is the duration of course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Airport Management if I am a plus two student? What is the minimum qualification? Which are the colleges in Kerala and what is the course duration?
  2. Which are the colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport management in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  3. List of Colleges offering MBA in Airport Management in Kerala?
  4. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  5. MBA colleges in Kerala which are offering Airport management?
  6. Colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport Management in Kerala?
  7. Which are the MBA colleges in Kerala offering Airport management and airline
  8. Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management Course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated colleges for Airport Management?
  9. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  10. Minimum qualification for airport management? -- [New]
  11. Colleges for Airlines and Airport Management course in India and abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the institutes of Airport Management in Kerala?
  13. Required Qualification to join MBA in Airport Management?
  14. Colleges of Airport Management Courses? I have completed BCA graduation
  15. Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management?
  16. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  17. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  18. Can I do airport management in Kerala after BSc Botany with Maths in 12th
17th October 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification to join Airport Management? Which are the colleges in Kerala offering this course? What is the duration of the course?

hello sir..im from Kerala and im doing my 11th. I've taken Commerce with Hindi as my subject, but i like to do MBA in Airline & Airport Management. When i searched in net, i found the basic qualification as maths/statistics/computer. I'm studying statistics now but not maths. Is it possible to take? i want an urgent reply sir..
7th April 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification to join Airport Management? Which are the colleges in Kerala offering this course? What is the duration of the course?

helw sir i m 12th student .I've taken P..C.M with c.s as my subject , and i want to do airport management .Is it possible to take ?awaiting for your reply sir..
24th September 2013, 11:17 PM
Jaseem.

What are the qualifications required to join airport management
24th November 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

helo sir, can u please say what are the requirments for airport staffs
28th December 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

sir. i am a plus two computer commerce student. can u plz say the qualifications
need for the airport management job.
18th January 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am a 2 student choosed computer commerce I wish to join in Airport mangment course after my 2,what all qualification required for that?
25th January 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir
What is the qualification to airport management?
How much this cost......
5th April 2014, 11:12 AM

Smile Re: What is the minimum qualification to join Airport Management? Which are the colleges in Kerala offering this course? What is the duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the minimum qualification for joining
airport management? Which colleges in kerala
offer this course and how much is the duration of course?
please reply sir.......................@
8th October 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration of airport managment courses?
i want to know the collages in kerela?
20th January 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

I am 11th pass .if any course z avaible der .pls rply as soon as possible. In airport mangement
7th February 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualififaction required for Air port Manaagement Course? What is the course duration and also inform the fees structure? In Kerala, where is the course available? When it will start?
18th April 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I have finished my 2 studies (Commerce) VHSE with word processing, short hand and typewritting, and I am very interested to join airport management can you please suggest what I want to do
26th June 2015, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: What is the minimum qualification to join Airport Management? Which are the colleges in Kerala offering this course? What is the duration of the course?

27th November 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir please can you tell what to do after 12 th to join airport management in the high post a waiting for your reply sir
20th April 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

16th May 2016, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY TO JOIN AIRPORT MANAGEMENT COURSES AFTER PLUS TWO?
11th June 2016, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification in airports management? Plz tell me ans
2nd September 2016, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir please can you tell what to do after 12 th to join airport management in the high post
20th March 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have diploma environment engineering certificate so should I apply for airport job ?
1st April 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a plus two science student which entrance exam is for airport management or if we directly choose a college and join?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?