1st November 2018, 05:42 PM
Darshanbhandari

What is minimum qualification required to be eligible for pursuing MA in Punjabi from Punjab University?

I am Gayani qualified candidate from Punjabi University, Patiala. Am I eligible for MA with specialization in Punjabi from same university or any other university?

28th February 2023, 09:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is minimum qualification required to be eligible for pursuing MA in Punjabi from Punjab University?

To pursue M.A. (Master of Arts) in Punjabi from Punjab University, the minimum education required is a Bachelor’s degree with at least 45% marks in the subject of Post-Graduate course or 50% marks in aggregate B.A./B.Sc./B.Scgraduate OR Master’s degree examination in any other subject provided the candidate has studied Punjabi compulsory at graduate from a recognized university.

For complete details regarding the same, you can refer to the link https://punjabi.puchd.ac.in/show-courses.php.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?