29th October 2018, 02:29 AM
Varsha0001

How can I apply for CBSE 12th compartmental exam as a private student?

Hello everyone, I have given the CBSE Board exam of 12th standard as a private candidate. But I failed in the 1st attempt. Now, I want to appear the compartmental exam. So, kindly let me know how can I apply as a private student?

28th February 2023, 08:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for CBSE 12th compartmental exam as a private student?

To appear in the CBSE Compartmental Examination as a private candidate all you need to fill it's online application form when it is available by referring to the official link of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in.

The application form for March attempt is generally made available by October of previous year while the same for July-August attempt is made available by June.

For complete details and FAQs related to the same examination, you can refer to the link mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?