14th February 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

What minimum rank should be scored in IIT-JEE to get Aeronautical Engg.?

Sir,I'm doing my 12th standard in kerala. I would like to join for aeronautical engineering.what min rank should i score in IIT.please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam?
  2. Courses in engineering field except computer science ?
  3. Which are the best Aeronautical Colleges in India? How much is the annual fees?
  4. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Is aeronautical enginnering offered by VJTI?
  6. How can I become an Aeronautical engineering through IIT JEE? What is the rank requirement? What is the maximum and minimum package given to students for Aeronautics Engineering?
  7. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India? Criteria for admission in the colleges? Is it necessary to give the entrance exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  8. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  9. What will be my rank if I scored 173/480 marks in IIT JEE?
  10. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  11. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I have to write? -- [New]
  12. If I score good marks in IIT JEE will I get admission in IIMS and MERI?
  13. Tips to crack IIT JEE in order to get into Aeronautical Engineering in top IITs?
  14. What is the minimum marks needed in IIT JEE to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering
  15. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  17. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. What is the scope for electronics diploma?
14th February 2011, 09:39 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: What minimum rank should be scored in IIT-JEE to get Aeronautical Engg.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,I'm doing my 12th standard in kerala. I would like to join for aeronautical engineering.what min rank should i score in IIT.please reply
getting admission in it is a very tough job and aeronautical engineering is the best stream of iit.
so to get admission in this, you will have to get 500 or less rank(all india rank) in iit jee exam.
15th February 2011, 12:42 AM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What minimum rank should be scored in IIT-JEE to get Aeronautical Engg.?

Hi,,

As you know lakhs of students appear for IIT JEE every year and the number keeps on increasing each time. So it is very difficult to predict the cut off or a good score.
But as you that Aeronautical engg seats are very few and in great demand, therefore, it is pretty obvious that to get a seat, you must attain a good rank and score well.You must rank in the first 500-600 to guarantee a seat, otherwise, nothing can be told or even predicted.
The IIT JEE cut off is ever changing and one really cant predict much about.
So i conclude that score well and try to be within the cream of 500-600 students for a confirmed seat.
19th February 2011, 02:47 PM
ankurloonia

You can get AEROSPACE ENGINEERING (B.Tech. 4Yr) till around 1700 rank in IIT Kharagpur.
as per 2009 cut off given at http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx
26th March 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to do resarch in mathematics as well as aeronautical engineering . is it would be tough ?
2nd April 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

how many total seats in iitjee 2011
10th April 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

which is the best iit college for computer science
11th April 2011, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

can i get mechanical in any of the old iits for 1000 rank
14th April 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

My son expecting 240 in IIT JEE 2011 exam, in which IIT he will get Mechanical /Electrical/Manufacturing/ Aerospace enginnering branch

Awaiting your reply to
[email protected]
24th April 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the highest score ever scored out in iit jee exam?
6th May 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i have onlyone year for the preparation of iitjee and i want to get rank between 500-600 provide some tips regading self study and important topics
24th May 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to be an aernotical enginering from iit.but bit confused how to get air 1in it.
25th May 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Which branch will I get in new IITs with a rank of 5970 in JEE 2011?
27th May 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Is aeronautical engineering provided in aieee? if yes then for what rank??
5th June 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum rank to get aeronautical engg??? this was my first try and i got a rank of 5060 and i din't grt it...
12th August 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

what min, cutiff require to get aeronautics in iit?
23rd August 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum rank in iit-jee to get admission in IIT chennai for b.tech in naval architecture?
27th October 2011, 02:47 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii friend...here i can help you...if you belongs to general category then you should get a ran k below 1200 to get seat in aeronautical engineering........for obc you should get below 5000......
27th October 2011, 07:11 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

hii friend...the 2011 cutoff for naval architecture in iit chennai is...........

open--3458
obc--1827
sc--810
st--445
30th October 2011, 01:02 PM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: What minimum rank should be scored in IIT-JEE to get Aeronautical Engg.?

The course of Aeronautical engineering is not available in any IIT.

Though the course of Aerospace engineering is available but only in IIT Madras,Kharagpur,Bombay and Delhi.

A rank well above 2500 is required to get in to these courses.

So I would suggest you to get a score of 260 or more in IITJEE to get a con firmed seat of your esteemed branch.

Best of luck
15th March 2012, 04:11 PM
kaveribiswas

The course of Aeronautical engineering is not available in any IIT.

Though the course of Aerospace engineering is available but only in IIT Madras,Kharagpur,Bombay and Delhi.

A rank well above 2500 is required to get in to these courses.

Good luck................
9th April 2012, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

MMy percentage is 45 o2012 jee can I get a seat in aeronautical engineer
13th May 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

what is the ?minimum ranking required to get seat in any branch of IIT By RATAN
20th May 2012, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

can i get electrical engg in roorkie iit as i got air rank obc 1008,
18th April 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to aeronautical engg branch in iit in which iit can i get and what is the minimum rank.
18th April 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,iam a plus two student...now am so much dissappointed.iam writing iit jee exam on monday(online).i think iam not well prepared....i studied ,but.......i want to study aerospace engg from IIST.Can I??????????????pLS....IF ANYONE REPLY 4 THIS MESSAGE,IT WILL BE VERY USEFULL THIS FELLOW.....
24th April 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the Minimum marks required in iit jee to get a seat in aerospace engineering in iit bombay(in sc category)? Plssssssss reply.
9th May 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

how much marks are needed in jee advanced to get mechanical engineering in iits
3rd March 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

my category is BCE if i get iit rank around 2500 am i eligible for iit mumbai aeronautics......... plz reply
1st June 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I belong to general category.l want to take aerospace branch & i appeared in jee adv 2014. What minimum marks is required to get this branch in any iit college.. please reply me
11th May 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

i wanna pursue aerospace engineering and it is my ultimate goal but sometimes i think i cannot make it into iit but this is my dream and i wanna make it reality what should i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?