21st April 2020, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum score criteria in B.Com to get exemption from CPT?

Hi, I have completed B.Com and got 54.47% in my finals. So, now will I get exemption from CPT stage and get directly registered to IPCC stage of Chartered Accountancy CA course?

23rd April 2020, 01:22 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum score criteria in B.Com to get exemption from CPT?

---Minimum percentage required in B.com to get exemption from CPT is 55% for commerce stream in 12th standard and 60% for non -commerce stream candidates.

---Note:- Their is some relaxation available for the reserved category candidates up to 5% Mark's
25th April 2020, 04:02 AM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum score criteria in B.Com to get exemption from CPT?

The minimum score in aggregate required in B.Com. degree course for CPT (Common Proficiency Test) exemption is 55% which is 60% in case of candidates having completed their graduation in any other stream.

So, having managed 54.47% marks in your B.Com. degree course, you are not eligible for getting CPT exemption to register for IPCC directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?