5th September 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are required to crack CPT? How many times can we attempt CPT with one registration fees?

how many marks are required to crack cpt?? how many times can we attempt cpt with one registration fees?? is it true that now we can take admission in ca-ipcc after graduation??

13th December 2011, 12:46 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many marks are required to crack CPT? How many times can we attempt CPT with one registration fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many marks are required to crack cpt?? how many times can we attempt cpt with one registration fees?? is it true that now we can take admission in ca-ipcc after graduation??
To crack the common proficiency test, you will need to score 50% marks.
The test is divided into two sessions and total marks is 200. Therefore, to qualify the test, you will need to obtain 100 marks, which is 50% of 200.

A candidate willing to pursue the course may apply any number of times. There are no such restrictions regarding the number of attempts in common proficiency test.

As far as direct enrollment to the IPCC is concerned, it is not possible. Common Proficiency Test is must for candidates with +2 qualification as well as for those holding a master degree.
5th January 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks are required to crack CPT? How many times can we attempt CPT with one registration fees?

how to apply for cpt exam
18th January 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

How many times we can write cpt exam after registration?
6th March 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

i haven't received my registration no. please send my registration no. to my email id [email protected].
my name is rijo varkey of class 12 std. waiting for your prompt response.
10th May 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to chang the exam center of cpt. Is this possible to change after filling the form??? Please help me ..
15th May 2012, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for the ipcc registration without cpt by scoring 60% in B.com
28th May 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th exam and i am a science student..i wish to pursue commerce and i am planning to do CA along with bcom..will it possible for me to do it?will i be able to manage because i know nothing about commerce?
30th May 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi..everybody do you pass cpt you have call me..8688938142..i tell some tips...sandy,..
18th June 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

minimum passing marks required in each subject cpt dec 2012
24th June 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How long does it take to get the study material and the registeration number once the form and fees are paid
26th October 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

please would u inform me that is it cumpolsury to get 30% in each subject in cpt dec 2012 to crack the cpt exam?
29th November 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir I am the candidate of cpt december 2012. i wanna know about the selection of candidates of ipcc. is it depend only on merit or by getting 50% marks
11th December 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

forgot my registration number and i am not able to recive my admit card plyz help
26th March 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How many number of times one can appear for cpt in one registration? Plz Reply soon....
10th April 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

how i should study so that i can crack cpt with good marks and as we know that getting fail in competetive exam its loose your hopes really sir plz suggest me so that i can score good marks in cpt exam in june appearing
28th April 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 know that howmany marks are compulsury for select in CPT plz email me or meet with me on fb my email is this
[email protected]
thanx
17th June 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

how many times i can attempts the cpt exam with one registration?
17th July 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

How many times can we attempt CPT with one registration fees???
24th August 2020, 09:13 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Every incorrect answer on the CPT exam carries a 0.25 negative mark. A candidate is required to secure a minimum of 30 per cent marks in each Section and a minimum of 50 per cent marks in aggregate, in all the four Sections to pass the Common Proficiency Test.

There is no limit to appear CPT exam, after registration in ICAI you can appear the exam till you clear the paper.

Yes, it is true and Candidate can take admission in CA IPCC directly after graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?