31st January 2018, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

What are the most famous courses offered by Jamia Millia Islamia is known for?

What are the major courses offered by Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi? Please, list all major courses offered by the university at graduation level so I may choose the course which best suits me and apply for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  2. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  3. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. Detailed information about Childhood Care & Education Diploma course offered in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
  7. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  8. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  9. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  10. Does Jamia Millia Islamia conduct admission test for PhD in Interdisciplinary Courses)?
  11. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. When the application form of PGD in Journalism entrance exam will be released by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  16. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. Does B.Com is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Books which I can refer for IAS preparation during my B.Tech 3rd year?
7th February 2018, 12:09 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the most famous courses offered by Jamia Millia Islamia is known for?

Jamia Millia Islamia Central university offers a large number of courses in various fields and specializations. Here is the list of courses offered by Jamia Millia Islamia Central university.
  • M.Phil
  • Ph.D.
  • M.A.
  • LLM
  • M.Sc.
  • M.Tech
  • MBA
  • PG Diploma
  • BA
  • BE
  • B.Tech
  • BFA
  • B.Sc.
  • Advanced Diploma
  • Diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?