5th January 2013, 04:44 PM
Ranjitha giriraj

What is the next step to become a IPS after passing UPSC CSE exam?

after passing the upsc cse exam what is the next step to become a ips

30th June 2015, 08:41 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the next step to become a IPS after passing UPSC CSE exam?

IPS stands for the Indian Police Services. It comes under the Civil Services of Indian Government. The entrance examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission every year.

This entrance exam is one of the most toughest exam of India where lacs of candidates apply for thousand odd vacancies.

In order to become IPS officer, you need to crack all the three stages of the Civil Services examination:

1. Preliminary Stage.

2. Mains examination

3. Personal interview.

If you clear all these stages of Civil Services examination and your rank is enough to get the Indian Police Services, you will be eligible to training at the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy.

After completion of training, you will be given a cadre for service depending your choice you have marked earlier in the preference of cadres for service.
4th September 2016, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the next step to become a IPS after passing UPSC CSE exam?

If i wish to prepare for civil service exam alone in home which study materials should i prefer ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?