30th October 2015, 11:14 PM
jaydev gupta

What is the number of medical seats which will be available in Murshidabad medical college in West Bengal?

What is the no of medical seats in murshidabad medical college &hospital,Berhampore West Bengal? How to find out these details? Can someone please share with the complete information on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are there in Medical in West Bengal? My medical rank is 1371 in WBJEE
  2. How many seats are there in medical in West Bengal? Can I get MBBS in medical government college? My medical rank is 1371
  3. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  4. Number of seats in WB medical college? How much rank is required to get through?
  5. Number of medical seats in West Bengal government and private medical colleges?
  6. What is the total number of actual seats in medical college of West Bengal?
  7. What are the total number of seats in West Bengal in medical college including private?
  8. How many SC seats in West Bengal medical college
  9. How many seats are remaining for admission in west bengal? List of government medical colleges?
  10. What is the lowest criteria and available seats for admission in medical colleges of West Bengal?
  11. Can I get a change to read in West Bengal government medical college after scoring 1272 rank in WBJEE?
  12. Any chance for admission in medical college after scoring 2745 rank in WBJEE medical? Number of seats available in WBJEE?
  13. Chances of getting admission in medical college after scoring 2506 rank in WBJEE medical? How many seats are available in medical in WB?
  14. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  15. How many seats are there in medical colleges in West Bengal? Are there seats available in MBBS, BDS and Physiotherapy?
  16. How many government medical seats are available at Madras Medical College, Stanley Medical College and Kilpauk Medical College? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  18. What are the number of medical seats in AFMC and CMC? List of all other good medical colleges in India?
1st November 2015, 08:32 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the number of medical seats which will be available in Murshidabad medical college in West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydev gupta View Post
What is the no of medical seats in murshidabad medical college &hospital,Berhampore West Bengal? How to find out these details? Can someone please share with the complete information on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!
Murshidabad Medical College and Hospital is located in Berhampore, West Bengal.

It was founded in the year 2012.

Total no. of seats for MBBS Course is 100.

Admission in this medical college is based on WBJEE and AIPMT entrance exams.

Murshidabad College is affiliated to West Bengal University of Health Sciences and Medical Council of India.

For more information, you may visit: http://murshidabadmedicalcollege.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?