3rd March 2012, 12:58 AM
mohan571

What are the opportunities available in Coimbatore for those who have completed part time MBA in communication?

I want to do part time MBA communication. What are the avenues available in coimbatore?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do part time M.E in Coimbatore? I have completed B.E CSE
  2. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  3. Best university for studying Part Time MBA?
  4. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  5. Full time or part time, what mode should I choose to study MBA in Marketing?
  6. Is part time MBA having the same importance as the normal MBA?
  7. Is there any possibility to study BL course as part time? I have completed MBBS degree in Coimbatore
  8. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category
  9. List of Colleges to join Part time MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  11. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  12. List of valuable universities which offer Part Time MBA course for BBA graduate?
  13. How can I join part time Architecture or Interior Designing course? -- [New]
  14. Dates of the entrance examination for the Part Time MBA in Finance?
  15. TANCET Part Time M.E.: Is the counselling common for all the universities? How long is the course duration in part time M.E.?
  16. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering part time MBA course?
  17. How to do M.E in Anna University? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication engineering
  18. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to do part time MBA course?
24th November 2017, 11:30 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the opportunities available in Coimbatore for those who have completed part time MBA in communication?

If you want to do MBA (Master in Business Administration) in communication, then minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors from government recognized institute. Duration of MBA communication course is 2 years which are divided into 4 semesters. Here below are details regarding opportunities after MBA in communication:-

- After doing MBA in communication you can apply for career options in leading employment areas like Publishing companies, Editing and script writing, Educational institutes, Film and TV, Journalism etc. Here below are details regarding job types available for you after having MBA in communication:-

Job Options after having MBA in Communication:- Major job options after having MBA degree in communication specialization are as mentioned below:-
  • Member communication consultant.
  • Communication manager.
  • Marketing manager.
  • Cluster marketing communication manager.
  • Corporate communication executive.
  • Lecturer.
  • Assistant manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?