16th February 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities for diploma civil engineering candidates?

what are the oppournaty for diploma in civil engg. Candidate....please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
10th September 2012, 01:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities for diploma civil engineering candidates?

You can join as Junior Engineer in central railways. Firms like National Buildings Construction Corporation limited, also offer such kind of jobs. You can get in to clerical positions in banks or other government departments. Chief Engineer, assistant Engineer, Executive Engineer, etc are some of the job profiles that match with your qualification. Adequate opportunities exists in PSU’s also.
3rd October 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the opportunities for diploma civil engineering candidates?

I am two years diploma completed and arriyars also, what kind of job available in railway department kindly help and reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?