1st October 2012, 08:28 AM
Gayathri Karnati

What are the opportunities for internships? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year in Materials and Metallurgy in RGUKT APIIIT Nuzvid

Sir Can you plz tel me the opportunities for Internships.
I'm doing B.Tech 3rd in Materials and metallurgy in RGUKT APIIIT Nuzvid...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for summer internship? I am studying chemical engineering 2nd year in APIIIT Nuzvid, RGUKT University
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  3. How to do internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Discipline
  4. How to do internship and mini project at BHEL Hyderabad?
  5. How to join summer training in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  6. What are the job opportunities from MME? I am a B.Tech final year student of Metallurgical and Materials engineering
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  8. What is the placement record of metallurgical engineering in Jadavpur university?
  9. How to do internship in 3rd year after studying civil engineering in IIIT Nuzvid
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student
  11. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  12. Jobs opportunities in Metallurgy field in India? How much is the salary package? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  14. Where can I do internships while doing B.Tech 3rd year in IT during summer?
  15. Which are the companies offering internships for 3rd year Metallurgical Material Science
  16. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  17. What kind of preparation should be required for me to become an IAS officer after completion of 10+2 in Arts stream?
  18. Job opportunities and other career options for Metallurgical Engineering graudates?
21st February 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the opportunities for internships? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year in Materials and Metallurgy in RGUKT APIIIT Nuzvid

Sir In Hyderabad Which Companies Offering Internship for Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Branch
9th March 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the opportunities for internships? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year in Materials and Metallurgy in RGUKT APIIIT Nuzvid

hi sir/madam i am doing B.Tech 3rd year in Materials and Metallurgical Engineering in APIIIT Basara.What are the best projects in MME?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?