4th September 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

What kind of preparation should be required for me to become an IAS officer after completion of 10+2 in Arts stream?

hello sir, i have cmpleted my +2 with inter-arts. which type of preprations i should do to become an ias officer as my aim during graduation.

6th September 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of preparation should be required for me to become an IAS officer after completion of 10 2 in Arts stream?

i think for you better goes delhi for ias coaching for a 40days time&then after coming out you will become well known ias officer
30th November 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of preparation should be required for me to become an IAS officer after completion of 10 2 in Arts stream?

My name is padma.iam student of RGUKT-IIIT -nuzvid.Hou to become an IAS officer after completion of 6years cource inB.Tech.What type of work will ido please tell me please.......
18th February 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

My name is sreekanth...iam student of RGUKT -IIIT NUZVID .how to become an cbi officer after completion of my 6 years integrated course....what are the qualifications required for that job?????/
4th May 2013, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

How to get prepared for ias after completion of 2nd pu commerce stream
9th September 2013, 07:16 PM
R.S.Parmar

Default Re: What kind of preparation should be required for me to become an IAS officer after completion of 10+2 in Arts stream?

dear friend....
1)first you complete you graduated in arts stream..........
2) after that you passed the prelim exam of IAS....... than you select your comfortable two subject for main or final exam.......
Thank You..........
21st January 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i am mopriya dutta and want to know that after passinng out from 12 th standard in arts stream, can i appear for the ias exam??? i dont have also the combination of political science..
27th January 2014, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

i want to be a IAS officer.. i.am a student of BA general.. MY NAME SK MEHEDI HASSAN.. WHERE SHOULD I READ FOR COMLPLETE MY AIM..IF I'M GENERAL STUDENT,CAN I APPLY. SIR, PLEASE TELL ME
19th February 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am 15 and i want to become an IAS officer after completion of 10 2 arts streams.So, how can i prepare for IAS after completion???
20th February 2014, 09:16 AM
Sowmya449

Default Re: What kind of preparation should be required for me to become an IAS officer after completion of 10+2 in Arts stream?

What kind of preparation should be required for arts student to become an IAS officer after completion of 10+2?
20th February 2014, 10:09 AM
Sowmya449

First complete your graduation in arts stream... after that you passed the prelim exam of IAS.then you can select your comfortable two subject for main or final exam.......And onemore thing try to get IAS post in first attempt....
26th March 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

In india. Therez a lot of corruption. How a student achieve sucess in ias exam
2nd June 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
unfortunately i have got 68% in class 12th from science stream but really i want to become an I.A.S Officer.Kindly help me by suggesting which course is the best for me?
6th February 2017, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 2nd puc and combination heba next what should i take to become district commissioner and still how many years i want to study to reach my goal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?