10th July 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities of M.A Hindi with B.Ed?

what is the opprtunity of m.a.(hindi)with b.ed.....please tell me what are they

30th April 2018, 07:15 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities of M.A Hindi with B.Ed?

According to your qualification you have numerous opportunities in teaching sector.

You can appear for NET examination and after qualifying in it you will become eligible for recruitment as lecturer in government colleges.

Another option is to appear for CTET PGT examination. Candidates after qualifying in it will become eligible for recruitment as teacher in higher secondary.
30th April 2018, 07:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities of M.A Hindi with B.Ed?

You are eligible to appear for PGT examination.

Candidates having master degree and B.Ed degree are eligible to appear for examination. There is no age limit to appear for CTET examination.

The another option is to appear for NET examination.

So, you can appear for NET examination if you have scored more than 55% in master degree and after qualifying in it will become eligible for recruitment as lecturer.

There is no age limit for lecturer post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?