28th May 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities for me after passing class 12th in science stream?

what are the opportunities for me after not getting good marks in cbse 12 examination in science stream?

2nd July 2013, 12:32 AM
pinksony

Default Re: What are the opportunities for me after passing class 12th in science stream?

Hello dear......

There are many fields in science stream.....

After completing your 10+2....i suggest you to appear competative exams like eamcet,neet.....where you have a chance to become engineer or doctor.....

In engineer field you have many branches.....where you have bright future.....

Ece supports alot in b.tech branch.....this field is evergreen...

All the best dear...
24th July 2013, 04:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities for me after passing class 12th in science stream?

You can join to any of the higher education courses according to the marks obtained in 12th class exam. If you have a minimum of 50% marks in 12th, then you can join to engineering/diploma/medical courses. Such candidates are also eligible to join B.Sc courses. Otherwise you can search for assistant/apprentice level jobs based on 12th class. HSC passed candidates can join as LDC or data entry operator in government departments.
5th January 2019, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I have not applied for B.Pharma Course this year but applied for JEE (MAIN). If I qualify, may I get a chance for B.Pharma Course this year ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?