14th January 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities in Post Graduate course after B.E?

Hiiiii Sir......... Im MANOJ from HYD studying BE III year in Computer Science field..... I want to do post graduate courses after my BE..... Can U please suggest any opportunities...........

27th March 2012, 04:29 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities in Post Graduate course after B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hiiiii Sir......... Im MANOJ from HYD studying BE III year in Computer Science field..... I want to do post graduate courses after my BE..... Can U please suggest any opportunities...........

There are various options for engineering graduates in the field of Computer Science, to pursue their post graduation programs from. You may refer to the list given below:

M.Tech in Computer Aided Structural Engineering
M.Tech in Computer Engineering
M.Tech in Computer Science
Master of Business Administration -MBA
Diploma in Advanced Computing
26th June 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

institutes offering p g courses after B.E in computer engineering
10th July 2013, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

hiiiiii sir... myself ravi , i did B.E with instrumentation n control engg. i'm not selected in campus......wat i do?????? should i need to study
11th July 2013, 01:26 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What are the opportunities in Post Graduate course after B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

Its nice that you are studying a professional course i.e B.E and in your 3rd year of the Computer Science Engineering. I also appreciate the fact that right from now you are worried about the Post Graduation which implies that you are serious about your higher studies and do not intend to stop after the Graduation itself.

Hence I would give the best options for Post graduation once you are done with your B.E in Computer Science Engineering. The first and foremost option which I would like to state as a very good career if you want to take up Post Graduation would be the:

MBA - Masters in Business Administration

Its a full time 2 years post graduation course which is universal and can be taken up by graduates from any stream or course. Its the most in demand course at this very moment in the market and there are shortages of MBA's from good colleges. If you are done with your graduation course and wish to take up a good and promising post graduation course, then this is the BEST one for you.

If you make up your mind to take this up, the top entrances for this to appear are: CAT, MAT, XAT, NMAT, GMAT, CMAT, IBSAT, SNAP, etc and many more..You just have to appear in any one of them, and then crack it to the best of your potential. After that you would get the best available seats for you in the top end colleges for the MBA.

But do not worry, if you do not want to deviate lines and want to stick to the technical career, then M.Tech i.e Masters in Technology is the course for you. It's also a full time post graduation course which is of 2 years duration. If you plan to take this up as your graduation then GATE is the exam which you have to look forward to crack.

GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

Its conducted by the IIT's every year in the month of February for the selection of M.Tech candidates and also for the PSU's recruitment cells. This is because also many of the PSU's recruit candidates based on their GATE Scores. Your course would be M.Tech in Computer Science.

Also for your information, there is no age nor attempt limits for any of these two courses. So you can apply for them any time you wish and even after gaining some market experience if you want. Final year graduates can also apply for the entrances of these two.

So you can best decide about your post graduation out of any of these two hot streams. Though there are many more streams to choose from M.Sc and all but these two would be the most promising and career framing. Rest the final decision would be all yours.

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
11th July 2013, 09:11 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend....

There are many opportunities in post graduate after B.E

If you are interested to do go for the M.Tech then you will crack the GATE exam

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.Its conducted by the IIT's every year in the month of February.

If you want to go for the MBA you will crack the CAT entrance exam

For MBA:

Its a full time 2 years post graduation course which is universal and can be taken up by graduates from any stream or course.

Its the most in demand course at this very moment in the market and there are shortages of MBA's from good colleges.

If you are done with your graduation course and wish to take up a good and promising post graduation course, then this is the best one for you.

The top entrances for this to appear are CAT, MAT, XAT, NMAT, GMAT, CMAT, IBSAT, SNAP, etc and many more

You just have to appear in any one of them, and then crack it to the best of your potential.

After that you would get the best available seats for you in the top end colleges for the MBA.

For M.Tech:

If you want to do M.Tech you will crack the GATE entrance exam

Final year graduates are also apply for this exam

Though there are many more streams to choose from M.Sc and all but these would be the most promising and career framing. Rest the final decision would be all yours.

All the best........
4th February 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i am studying BE 3rd year info.science,,,,,,,i want do MS after be will it be good for my career?
26th June 2014, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

hi sir
Im studying B.E 3rd yr computer science i want to know whether i can do any different pg courses other than M.B.A,M.tech... if so please say me..
Like m.sc comp science and more
15th July 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

what are the opportunities in post graduation course after BE IT, except MTech &MBA.
8th April 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
I'm studying B.E 3rd year ece...I want to know whether i can do M.e or other studies except MBA
22nd June 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the entrance exams like CAT,GATE,TOEFL etc....if a student is from stateboard in TN without any classes before? Is this necessary to join in any classes now?
22nd February 2017, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ME or M.tech in civil engineering after doing BE in computer science..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?