4th November 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities and scholarships in film making after 12th? I am a student of commerce

I am a student of commerce faculty studying in 12th from India.I would be obliged if i could get information regarding scholarships and study programmes after 12th in USA and UK with management stream.I would also like to know opportunities and scholarships in film making after 12th.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships and study programmes after 12th in USA and UK with management stream? Opportunities and scholarships in Film making after 12th?
  2. FX school, Mumbai - is it good for film making course? how are the placements at FX School?
  3. Which graduation program would be suitable for me to pursue degree course of Film Making and Editing?
  4. Scholarships available for 12th passed students in PCM with 83.5%? Entrance exam which I have to answer next year? Opportunities for me to study abroad?
  5. Scholarship for commerce CBSE student with 93%? -- [New]
  6. Is it better to do CA after passing 12th in commerce?
  7. Is B.Sc(Visual Communication) a good option for a student interested in Film-making and Photography without any experience?
  8. Which course should I do after scoring 60% in Maharashtra HSc Commerce? What are the opportunities in commerce in future?
  9. How to get admission for the course of a Movie Director?
  10. Where can I do film making course in USA?
  11. Is it difficult to study BCA for 12th Commerce student? Scope of BCA and MCA?
  12. Degree course in film making and editing directly after 12th? or Graduation required?
  13. How to do BFA through correspondence in NCR after completing diploma in Animation and Film Making from MAAC after 12th?
  14. Which are the courses available after 12th commerce stream? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fees for Graduation in Film Making and Editing?
  16. Which are the scholarships that are being organized by central government?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th Commerce student?
  18. What are the courses available which have the combination of Commerce and Computer for 12th Commerce student?
23rd June 2012, 08:20 PM
archanagalenka

Default Re: What are the opportunities and scholarships in film making after 12th? I am a student of commerce

different institutions have different fees depending upon the facilities they are providing.as you have not mentioned as where you want to get your education ,either in our country or abroad.While the cost of an American education is high and can add upto tens of thousands of US dollars ,it is an investment that will benefit you for the rest of your life.some institutes provides scholarships & you can avail the facility of loan also.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?