22nd July 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the options after graduation in B.Tech? I decided to study Biotech

sir actully i decided to study bio tech plz tell what are tha option after graduation in bio tech

Related Questions:
  1. Career options after B.Tech(biotech)?
  2. What is the best career options after MSc Biotech?
  3. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  4. How to do B..Tech Biotech for industrial training?
  5. Which branch of m.pharmacy is better for bright future? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  7. Which are some of the good salaried jobs after B.Tech Biotech? What are the options available apart form M.Tech?
  8. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  9. Can I take biotech as a compulsory subject after completing B.Tech Biotech
  10. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
  11. What are the various study options available to study abroad for bioinformatics and biotechnology? -- [New]
  12. What is the scope for job in India after dooing M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  13. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  14. Options available for me after graduation in Physics?
  15. Which country is best for PG Biotech?
  16. Can I change BSc Biotech to B.Tech Biotech
  17. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  18. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
30th June 2017, 07:11 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options after graduation in B.Tech? I decided to study Biotech

=> As per my suggestion you can go for M.Tech. (Biotechnology) course after B.Tech course.

=> M.Tech. Biotechnology or Master of Technology in Biotechnology is a postgraduate Biotechnology course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate must have passe bachelor degree i.e B.Tech bio with at least 55% from a recognized board.

BEST PLACE FOR YOU

=> Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra

=> Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya - RGPV, Bhopal

=> Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Mumbai

=> Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, Fatehgarh Sahib
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?