25th September 2012, 09:20 PM
ram shyyam

What is the package of hotel management?

what is the package of hotel management?...please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MBA in Hotel Management after BCA course? What is the package of MBA in Hotel Management
  2. Can I get a job in cruise ship after completion of hotel management degree? What is the salary package?
  3. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  4. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  5. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  6. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  8. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  9. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  10. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  11. Pattern of JEE of Hotel Management? Is IHM Mumbai good? How much is the package offered?
  12. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future? -- [New]
  13. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management?
  14. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  15. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  16. How can I get into hotel managment after passing 12th?
  17. How can I get into Hotel management after passing 12th?
  18. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
28th April 2015, 11:07 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the package of hotel management?

Average Salary for Industry................Hotel Management

- General Manager, Hotel..............Rs 3,360,000

- Food and Beverage Manager...............Rs 362,000

- Human Resources ..............Rs 114,000

- Director of Sales and Marketing .................Rs 1,140,000

- Restaurant Assistant Manager..............Rs 348,000

- Duty Manager..............Rs 241,911

wtc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?