7th October 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the paper pattern for aptitude papers?

i 'm attending campus of geometric(engg-PLM-technology) company at my campus ..
i need the pattern and couple of aptitude papers regarding this company to get through in it..i kindly request you do the kind need for me
waiting for your response.
thanking you

yours faithfully
manish kumar k

11th February 2016, 10:57 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the paper pattern for aptitude papers?

Basically there are two types of Aptitude paper. The first one Verbal and second one is Non Verbal.

Verbal Aptitude tests assess your understanding and comprehension skills. In this section you will questions which will judge your Understanding and learning power. In this sections the answers of that question are given in the questions itself. You will have find the answer with 100% accuracy.

Whereas in Verbal Aptitude test the questions patter is related with Mathematical and logical concept.
This sections will judge your sharpness of mind. Both the two types of aptitude have their own importance and value. To do good in aptitude you will have to practice aptitude question on daily basis.

The subjects which are very important for aptitude prospective are as below:

Age relation,
Blood relation,
Height and distance,
Time and work - Very Important
Graphical questions,
Data interpretations,
General mathematics,
Boat and streams,
Train and speed.

You can purchase RS Agrawal & Arun Sharma books for Aptitude practice. In this book you will find a variety of questions which will be fruitful.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?